For information about any of the graduates listed click here. Please specify the number and the initials of the person you wish to contact. Please include full details of your company and your Master Licence Number.
Important note: Be sure to verify that your employees are licensed. Demand to see their security licence.
Safecity's Graduates earn their certificates! When you employ Safecity's graduates you are assured that the persons you hire have achieved competency in all the units listed on their certificate.
We will not award recognition of prior learning or release a certificate unless we are satisfied that the person has achieved competency.
Safecity also insists that trainees in our courses must complete the recommended 100 hours of instruction.
Safecity believes that shortening the hours of training or awarding RPL recognition for commercial gain is unethical and immoral.
Safecity's Certificate II in Security is the first Security Course to be approved by the ACT Accreditation and Registration Council.
The program is approved by the NSW Police Service Security Industry Unit for the purpose of obtaining a NSW security licence class 1ABC
The course was officially opened at the Australian National University by the Minister for Education and Training Mr. Bill Stefaniak MLA on the 22nd of August 1996.
Safecity's graduates have achieved competency in the following units...
Units of competency for in NSW
1. Maintain the security of premises
2. Control access to and exit from premises
3. Maintain safety of premises and personnel
4. Communicate in the workplace
5. Manage conflict
6. Maintain occupational health and safety
7. Manage own performance
8. Operate basic security equipment
9. Apprehend offenders
11. Escort and carry valuables
12. Provide for safety of persons
13. Control crowds
17. Maintain an effective relationship with clients/customers
18. Work as part of a security team
35. Manage Intoxicated Persons
Electives include... (These units are not studied by all participants)
23. Operate Security Vehicles
24. Manage Dogs for Security Patrols
Graduates of our courses therefore
have studied, practised and successfully completed all assessments
Electives include... (these electives are not always undertaken)